The use of this website attributes the condition www.friendsandjob.com user the same, whether you are an individual or Legal (hereinafter “User”) and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every provisions in these Terms and Conditions, published by www.friendsandjob.com at the time in which the user accesses www.friendsandjob.com. Accordingly, it recommends the user to periodically read these conditions, as they may be subject to change to conform to legislation and case law, the fact that previously informed.
The User agrees to use all features: Portal Jobs, helpful service, service Comments (smalltalk), blogs, courier service, publishing projects, as well as the content, advanced profile options and these General Conditions, in accordance with the law, morality, ethics, morals and public order.
1. Description of Service
www.friendsandjob.com is aimed at freelancers, consultants, entrepreneurs and professional network, where you can publish content, publishing projects, and achieve the same by companies or those who wish, or names of companies that wish.
2. Minimum age for User
The use of the services offered on www.friendsandjob.com requires that the user has completed at least 18 years of age.
Under no circumstances and under no exemption shall be allowed to participate in any of the services offered by friendsandjob to age 18, even using the account of a registered correctly (18+) User, except with the express authorization of their parents or guardians. Such authorization must be submitted along with a photocopy of your ID to email@example.com.
3. Cost of services on the web
The services friendsandjob offers users may take the form of payment services exist therefore requiring a cost to the users, in which case if the user wants can purchase these paid services voluntarily.
To participate in the social network friendsandjob registration as a user of the site is necessary. To this request the following data:
People: Profile Name, Last Name, Email, Password.
Business Name, Sector, Email.
In addition, both individuals and companies can register friendsandjob using your facebook, twitter or gmail.
Both individuals and registered companies / as may include details on your profile once registered voluntarily.
Obviously, you can not control friendsandjob exhaustively such information. However, if friendsandjob becomes aware that a user or company is breaking the law in force by, for example, identity theft, it will immediately terminate your account.
5. Using the services offered by friendsandjob
The User agrees to use the services offered by www.friendsandjob.com in accordance with applicable law, these General Conditions, the Special Conditions may specify that, where appropriate, for certain services and other warnings, and instructions knowledge, as well as morality and generally accepted good practices and public order. The user is solely responsible for the information contained in your personal and professional profiles, as well as personal and professional information provided through various means of communication with other users that are provided on the website, and must be aware of the possibility viewing of such third party.
The User shall not use any of the services offered by www.friendsandjob.com illegal purposes, or jeopardize the rights and interests of other users and companies, third, or friendsandjob.
www.friendsandjob.com meets in the treatment of personal data of its users, with the current legislation in Spain and the European Union, in particular the Law on Personal Data Protection and its implementing regulations. This has taken technical and organizational measures to prevent misuse, loss, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data, given the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks they are exposed.
www.friendsandjob.com has adopted the security levels of protection of personal data required by the Ordinance of the Organic Law 15/1999 on protection of personal data (Royal Decree 1720/2007). Also, try to install any other technical means and measures to prevent misuse, loss, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data. In the user registration process, you must choose a password. As www.friendsandjob.com User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for all activities that OCUR
The data provided will be included in a database of personal data which is responsible Pablo García Gordillo, and is duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. The communication of personal data implies the acceptance of the User to be included in the automated file.
www.friendsandjob.com use your personal data in order to facilitate their participation in the professional network and send related to the provision, improvement and updating of communications services.
www.friendsandjob.com may send advertising or self unrelated to the service through the email. Will be deemed to consent to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes if no objections to such treatment by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please review the terms of the section devoted to advertising. www.friendsandjob.com will send publicity about services from other companies.
www.friendsandjob.com not transfer to third parties the personal data you provide, except where such assignment is expressly consented to by the User.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition or cancellation, please contact Paul Garcia Gordillo. Mexico 39 April 4th Street or by sending an email to email@example.com may also withdraw your consent to the sending of advertising or third parties own the same postal or email address listed in the previous paragraph.
Right of access, correction, opposition, CANCELLATION AND REVOCATION OF CONSENT AND TRUTH AND UPDATING OF DATA
www.friendsandjob.com may send their own or third party advertising. If you do not wish to receive advertising, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you browse Friends and Job, can be downloaded or third-party cookies can be stored on your browser. Except for session cookies (which are temporary), most of our cookies have a defined length that you can check from your browser or operating system.
These cookies are installed with the following purposes:
They allow us to recognize you when you log personnel friendsandjob.com area, measures to protect against unauthorized access attempts and remember your selections in forms (for example, during the registration process or purchasing). In general, are temporary files that are erased when you close the browser, so that when you return to friendsandjob.com, you will have to login if you want access to your personal area.
They allow the website to remember your preferences friendsandjob.com appearance or behavior of the web. If you decide to delete these cookies, the site functionality will not be affected, but your user experience may be worse, because you have to select your preferences each time you visit the site.
Allow to manage more effectively the spaces where our advertising appears, either on our website or on third party sites. Although not necessary for navigating the site, do help you receive more relevant business information and tailored to your interests.
Let us know how each user interacts with our website. This information is anonymous to most interested to know what our audience and how we can improve the supply of products and services, the operation of the Website or your user experience. Although they are not required to navigate friendsandjob.com, we would like to improve ayudases accept these cookies that in no event shall keep any information about you personal character.
7. Content provided by Users
Users may express opinions or provide content via any means at their disposal for the purpose of www.friendsandjob.com other members or visitors www.friendsandjob.com can access and use them. This content can be images, texts, reviews, and photographs among others.
The user is solely responsible for the content you provide to www.friendsandjob.com and / or transmit to other Members. In this respect, the User warrants that the owner of the rights of intellectual property necessary to publish and make available to other Users and visitorswww.friendsandjob.com the contents provided. Also, the User warrants that it has the right to grant and actually granted a license for no consideration irrevocably for all time allowed by law, non-exclusive, worldwide, free of charges, to use copy, perform, display, distribute content provided to www.friendsandjob.com and make derivative works of, or incorporate the content into other works, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available third party content that:
- in any way contravene, disparage or violate fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in the Constitution, international treaties and other applicable law.
- induce, incite or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices and public order.
- induce, incite or promote actions, attitudes or discriminatory thoughts on sex, race, religion, creed, age or condition.
- incorporate, make available or provide access to products, elements, messages and / or criminal, violent, offensive, harmful or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices and public order .
- induces or could induce others an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- is protected by any intellectual or industrial property belonging to third parties without the User having previously obtained of the owners needed to carry out the use made or proposed authorization.
- are contrary to law, to honor, personal and family privacy or image of individuals.
- violate the rules set on secrecy of communications.
- They are advertising on sites that are competent www.friendsandjob.com or its advertisers.
- be treated illegal, deceptive or unfair advertising.
- contains viruses or other elements that may damage or prevent the normal operation of the network, system, or computer equipment www.friendsandjob.com, third parties or other Users.
- cause its characteristics (such as format, length, etc.) Difficulties in the operation of the services; www.friendsandjob.com reserves the right to remove all content www.friendsandjob.com that are inconsistent with these Terms and / or the law. In no event www.friendsandjob.com required to justify to the User Content removal www.friendsandjob.com.
The user must not access the content using programs, methods or procedures other than those, as appropriate, have been made available for this purpose. www.friendsandjob.com in no way responsible for the content or views expressed by a user or a company in www.friendsandjob.com
8. Intellectual Property
All trademarks, trade names, logos, logos of any kind that appear on www.friendsandjob.com www.friendsandjob.com owned or third parties and it can be understood that the use and access to and www.friendsandjob.com the use of its services it gives the User any right of any trademarks, trade names, logos and trademarks.
Also, the contents that are www.friendsandjob.com intellectual property or third parties, may not be deemed assigned to users, under the provisions of these Terms, none of the rights that exist or may exist in such content beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of serviceswww.friendsandjob.com. The only intellectual property rights that are granted to Users are inherent in using the services of www.friendsandjob.com, in any case forbidden commercial use.
9. Disclaimer of warranties and liability
9.1. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for the operation of www.friendsandjob.com and services. www.friendsandjob.com not guarantee the availability and continuity of www.friendsandjob.com and its services. www.friendsandjob.com seek sufficient advance notice of the interruptions that may occur in the operation of www.friendsandjob.com and services, wherever possible. www.friendsandjob.com not guarantee the use of www.friendsandjob.com and services to perform any particular activity, nor its infallibility, particularly but not exclusively, that users can effectively use www. friendsandjob.com and services.
www.friendsandjob.com disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to lack of availability or continuity of www.friendsandjob.com and its services or the fraudulent use that users have attributed to www.friendsandjob.com and services, the reliability of www.friendsandjob.com and services, and particularly, though not exclusively, to the failure access to different web pages that configure www.friendsandjob.com.
9.2. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for the operation of the software in relation to the contents, possible viruses and effectiveness of security measures. www.friendsandjob.com not guarantee:
a) The absence of errors or defects in the software and content offered on www.friednsandjob.com.
b) The absence of viruses and / or any other harmful component www.friendsandjob.com as both the servers responsible for its maintenance.
c) The overall effectiveness of the security measures taken www.friednsandjob.com. www.friednsandjob.com disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to software errors, or content, or the presence of viruses that may alter the computer system, electronic documents or files of users. www.friednsandjob.com not guarantee the legality, reliability and usefulness of the content.www.friednsandjob.com disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind that may result from the transmission, diffusion, storage, availability, reception or access to content and particularly, though not exclusively, for damages that may result from:
- The lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, relevance and / or timeliness of the content.
- The unsuitability for any purpose and fulfillment of expectations generated by the content.
- The failure, delay in performance, defective performance or termination for any reason of the obligations of third parties and contracts with third parties through or in connection with access to the contents.
- The vices and defects of any kind of content transmitted, distributed, stored, made available or otherwise transmitted, received, obtained or is accessed through www.friednsandjob.com or services.
9.3. Exclusion of guarantees and liability for the services provided by third parties through friednsandjob
www.friednsandjob.com not control or guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the services provided by third parties through www.friednsandjob.com that can produce alterations in the computer system of the user.
www.friednsandjob.com excludes all liability for damages of any kind that may result from the presence of viruses or other harmful elements present in the services provided by third parties through www.friednsandjob.com that may alter computer system users. www.friednsandjob.com not guarantee the legality, reliability and usefulness of the services provided by third parties through www.friendsandjob.com. www.friednsandjob.com excludes any liability for damages or losses of any kind due to the services provided by third parties through www.friednsandjob.com.
9.4. Exclusion of guarantees and liability for the use of friednsandjob services and content by users.
www.friednsandjob.com not guarantee that users and companies to use the services and contents of www.friednsandjob.com in accordance with these Terms. www.friednsandjob.com not guarantee the accuracy of the data that users provide about themselves in their profile.
www.friednsandjob.com excludes all liability for damages of any kind that may result from the use of services and content from users that may result from the lack of truthfulness, or authenticity of the information that users provide to www.friednsandjob.com, particularly but not exclusively, for damages of any kind that may be due to the impersonation of a third party by a user in the use of services provided through www.friednsandjob.com.
10. Complaint to friednsandjob
In the event that any user, visitor or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances revealing the illegality of any www.friednsandjob.com content, or use, you should contact a www.friednsandjob.com email@example.com through or via the contact details given in www.friednsandjob.com and the General Conditions, provided indicating:
a) the personal details of the complainant (name, address, phone number and email address)
b) the unlawful activity carried out in friednsandjob, and motivation they reveal such illegality.
11. Withdrawal and suspension of services
www.friednsandjob.com may be withdrawn or suspended at any time with 15 days notice in advance of service delivery. Similarly, and without notice may proceed to terminate the account of users who violate the provisions of these Terms and Conditions prior repayment of your outstanding balance.
12. Duration and Termination
Providing services www.friednsandjob.com, in principle, indefinitely. However, www.friednsandjob.com is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of its services at any time, without prejudice to any provisions in this regard in the relevant Conditions. In any case, if possible, prior www.friednsandjob.com the termination or suspension of any service or all of them.
13. Applicable Law
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish law. The interpretation and resolution of any conflict that may arise from User’s participation in www.friednsandjob.com services is subject to the Spanish Courts of Madrid Capital.
www.friendsandjob.com use the resources at its disposal to provide a safe environment for finding jobs online.
15. false offers in your email
There are certain criminal practices that attempt to obtain confidential user information fraudulently. Sometimes scammers pose as a trustworthy person or business using an apparently official electronic communication. This practice is known as Phishing.
1. Subject to the limitations set forth in the legislation, FriendsandJob.com not liable for any damages of any kind that may result from the lack of accuracy, completeness, timeliness, and errors or omissions that could suffer the information contained on the website or other content which may be accessed through it.
2. FriendsandJob.com not liable for damages caused by misuse of the service by users. Users should refrain from acts that contravene any applicable law.
3. FriendsandJob.com not be obligated to repair any damages, direct or indirect, that are caused by incomplete or incorrect and untrue, information provided by users of the website, nor is responsible for the behavior of users, potential defaults and / or possible insolvency in which they can meet.
4. FriendsandJob.com not be obligated to repair any damages, direct or indirect, arising out of services provided by outside suppliers with whom FriendsandJob.com reached or commercial partnerships, in which it acts only as a mere intermediary and are unrelated to the web activity including registered users.
5. FriendsandJob.com not guarantee the availability, continuity or infallibility of the functioning of the website and, therefore, exclude, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind that may result from lack of availability or continuity of operation of the website and the services enabled on it, as well as errors in access to different web pages or those from which, where appropriate, the services are provided.
6. FriendsandJob.com disclaims all liability for computer or other equipment that might cause the visiting user access to web contents damage.Therefore FriendsandJob.com not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements that could damage or alter the computer system, electronic documents or files of users or third parties.
8. The user is solely responsible in relation to the business carried out, and based on that offer the products and services marketed through the web, both in terms of management and in relation to compliance current legislation in all that may be levied in response to the type of activity performed, such as obtaining permits, licenses, authorizations, etc. For these purposes, the term management, all activities related to the provision of the service, and any other activity related to the transaction model to conduct through the web.
9. Payments made by the user are made through PayPal.com, FriendsandJob.com Inc. is not responsible for the problems that you may suffer when paying through this platform.
10. The user shall be solely responsible for any damage that may result to FriendsandJob.com to any user and / or third party, which have cause in bad faith, illegality, untruth, inaccuracy, lack of diligence, Failure of any information, content and / or purpose of any transaction, commitments or agreements to assume another user or users as a result of using the website or arising from it.
11. FriendsandJob.com was declared responsible for any damage caused to the front ends in a judicial or extrajudicial proceedings, by a competent Court or Tribunal or Public Entity administrative user may reclaim all sums have had to pay and support, including consequential damages and lost profits, and any costs or charges which would have had to face, including taxes, lawyers, solicitors, surveyors, arbitrations, travel, accommodation, and any other.